- Date: Saturday, February 16, 2013
- Start Time: Both races start at 10:00 AM
- Race Course: There are two race courses; 5 miles (USATF Certified) and 3.7-miles (6K). Both are loop courses and runners can choose between races.
- Long Sleeve shirts: To the first 500 to enter
- Race Day Registration: Begins at 8:00am
at First Church of Christ, 10 Church St., Bradford
- Entry-fee: $20 before Feb 16, $25 on race
Online registration closes Friday Feb 15 at 12:00 noon
- Location: First Church of Christ (10 Church Street) near Bradford Common, Bradford, Massachusetts (click for directions)
- After Race: Homemade soup and bread, fresh fruit, yogurt, warm cider , Raffles and a special Valentines gift to all finishers
- Lots of Goodies: All finishers get a box of chocolates. Category winners receive custom, commemorative medals. Flowers by Steve makes sure that everyone gets a Valentines flower just for showing up.
Awards Individuals (both races)
Top 3 Male & Female Overall
1st Male & Female in each category
( 14 & under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & over)
1st place team in each category
Note: To be eligible for the couples team category, one team member must run the 6K race and the other team member must run the 5 mile race. Separate entry forms for each team member must be submitted together, with teammate and category indicated.
The unique couple's competition caters to, and encourages couples. Not
just husband-wife, but father-daughter, mother-son and a catch all male-female-open
are the couple categories. The rule is that one member of the couple has
to run the 5 mile and the other has to run the 6K. The couples with the
lowest total time win the category.